08 March 2009

Funny Bike Quotes

Here is a great way of knowing what your bike says about you!

#Hero Splendour: My dad make all the decisions in my family!
#TVS Jive: Sorry I am in a hurry,no time to talk and m already behind my monthly target!
#Hero Passion: I can't afford a premium bike!
#Bajaj Platina: Sigh! I thought the city mileage is in 3 figures...
#TVS Star City: The name gives me the feeling of a car...(Honda City)
#Honda CB Twister: It gives same mileage as the unicorn but its cheaper...and it comes in Golden too!
#Suzuki Heat: Oops, I thought its a 100cc bike!
#Suzuki Slingshot: I like to stand apart from crowd...VERY APART!
#Hero Glamour: I still can't afford a premium bike...
#Honda CBF Stunner: I thought its the new Karizma!
#Hero Ignitor: I thought its the new Stunner.
#Yamaha Gladiator: One Day,I will definately catch that pulsar with my bike!
#TVS Flame: I will burn all the bikes!
#Suzuki Hayate: I went for the Access but the sales guy gave me a free poster of Salman with it!
#Bajaj Pulsar 135 LS: I wasn't able to resist A PULSAR available for less than 55 thousand Rs.
#Hero Hunk: I want to attract girls by any mean possible!
#Bajaj Pulsar: My friends,my relatives,my family members,my watchman,my colleagues and even my milkman has got this bike!
#Hero CBZ Extreme: Once I fell OFF THE EDGE from 3rd floor of a building(head first) and the rest is history!
#Yamaha FZ-16: I am not into desi bikes.
#Hero Impulse: I am so sick of bad Indian roads with potholes.
#TVS Apache RTR 160/FI: I don't like HH and Bajaj bikes...seriously!
#Honda Unicorn: I can afford a 150cc bike but I can't afford fuel price!
#Yamaha Fazer: I don't know anything about the CC and BHP...I just wanna go for touring with my Dad's money.
#Bajaj Avenger: I always wanted to ride Harley Davidson...Sigh!
#Yamaha R15: I've got money But I don't know how to drive a car!
#TVS APACHE RTR 180: I smoked out R15 and Pulsar 180... Now tell me when Hero Honda's 180 coming???
#Hero Karizma: Fuel Prices??? I don't know what are you talking about?
#Hero Karizma ZMR: R15 is way too common and I don't like Yamaha bikes either...
#Bajaj Pulsar 220: I am the fastest and I hate Karizma!
#Bajaj Pulsar 200 NS: Make way for the desi boy.
#Kawasaki Ninza250: Why stick to 40 when I can fly at 140!!!
#Honda CBR 250: I like commuting to & fro my office on a sports bike.
#Royal Enfield: I eat all day and loves to seek everybody's attention!


## PLEASE DO NOT CHECK OUT REST OF THE BLOG IT WILL OFFEND YOU## 

More to come...

24 comments:

  1. nice ones there

    -puneet1 frm xbhp

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank u guys...

    ReplyDelete
  3. nice..
    a.umesh-Xbhp

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanx a lot Anjit...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very Nice

    Sam
    Detroit of India

    ReplyDelete
  6. thanx a lot Sam...

    ReplyDelete
  7. very nice collection :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice ones.. Hilarious about pulsar.. :D


    mav1234 ( xbhp)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Rocking dude xD xD

    abhis3k from xbhp

    ReplyDelete
  10. wht abt moped bikes gv sum taglines 4 thm 2

    4m anoop lyttle pcr

    ReplyDelete
  11. these are really good,
    want to hear what super bikes says...


    ch.madhur frm Xbhp

    ReplyDelete
  12. thanx guys,
    and yes super bikes...very interesting,will work on it.

    ReplyDelete
  13. hahaha nice! ;D

    pratik91@xBhp

    ReplyDelete
  14. nice ones
    er.roshan

    ReplyDelete