26 May 2009

Bike = Bull !!! (Hero Honda Hunk)

I am the leader, I am the boss, I can do anything and you have to accept... sorry, tolerate it. Thats what Hero Honda thinks. If you don't believe me, than just take a look at their ads. Whenever I watch any of their crap ads, I am like...#%@*!!! As you've read my review on Glamour ad (if not, than u better read it first) ;-)

Before starting, I wanna share one more thing with you. I somewhere read that TV ads of Hero Honda are getting rave reviews. (Here I go again) Say what? Rave Reviews? Dude, whoever posted that he/she was ill...I mean mentally. Tell me, where the hell are you guys are getting rave reviews of your ads? Am I living in third world? This or That ad of Hero Honda is awesome,I never saw that kind of ad, have any one of you heard that??? But I've heard about the Pulsarmania ad, which was...SUPERB(no, not skoda superb). HH guys,once just once read any of my review on your ads. You will sure quit the job of Hero Honda. Atleast Hero Honda always gets rave reviews about the products. But c'mon, not the ads.

So after few and quite interesting trailors or spoilers or teasers or...whatever they call them, there comes the ad. The ad of the product which will help them to survive above 125cc segment (thats what they think). In your dreams Hero Honda. The customer of this product is mainly youth, and what we think, is different from the customers of 100c bikes. We just don't look at the logo of the company, and blindly buy the bike no matter how high the price is!!! Half lakh, yes just look at this way, most of the people spend half a lakh, nearly 50,000 Rs. for a mere 100cc bike???

Now back to the topic... In this ad, a guy is riding the bike through some mountain area or whatever. Just look at the helmet.Is this the kind of helmet u wear while riding a 150cc bike???
Anyway,no big deal till now. Suddenly the guy saw a group of bulls in his way. Normal people like us would have changed the route or just waited for the bulls to move away from there. But this guy, this maniac, this guy from other world,with his bike "Transforms" into another big bull that scares away all the other bulls. Are you a son of magician or Hero Honda Hunk have a button somewhere that transforms the bike into a bull??? This shit is not finished here. They have launched a so called Special Edition which have a logo of standing bull on its rear two legs(can't stop laughing). And with both red alloys... That reminded me of CBZ-Xtreme with rear red wheel and front black wheel which is a huge hit among various circus in our country. Yes, that bike just favours the character of clown with one red and another black alloy wheel(no offence to the buyers of that bike). This ad of Special Edition Hunk is still on air with minor changes done to the original ad. They should have transformed the Special edition hunk into the bull... with red legs, a red racing stripe along his back and red horns. LMAO.

Anyway, I think HH guys have somehow heard about my reviews because their latest ad of Hero Honda Passion Pro is nice. I really like this ad. No crap, no super powers, no non-sense, just the right projection of the product with its features. There, you got it. See HH, its not that hard. So stop torturing us with your horrible ads and make some good ads.Believe it or not, I own a CBZ(the old one) and few other members of my family own other Hero Honda bikes. So this proves I am not a paid guy from Bajaj or any other company which loves to criticize ads, price and products of Hero honda. But here's another thing that I am soon going to sell off my CBZ and buy a Yamaha :D

2 comments:

  1. u should improve ur style of writing but i enjoyed it a lot! especially liked what u said in the last line. the content was spot on. very interesting stuff there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanx... and yes i get ur point and i am working on it...

    ReplyDelete